Making The Most of Isolation With Art
Cindy Revell’s Monday oil painting class is continuing online! If we must be apart from one another then let’s make the best of it and work on our art. We are using a private Facebook group. Here’s how it works:
- Register and pay for your class, we are only accepting e-transers for the classes.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/2641670149381043/ or type Cindy Revell Art Class in the Facebook search bar.
- Join the group by clicking Join under the masthead. Only registered students may join.
- Class runs from 12:30 - 3:00.
- Artists post photos of their projects plus the reference photo to the group. Cindy will critique, answer questions and provide help. You can go back to review the comments as often as you wish and see comments of other student work. Everyone learns from comments on all works.
- once registered email Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding an assignment or project.
We may not be able to go out but we can keep our minds engaged in something pleasurable
Learn to Paint with Oils: Beginners to Advance Any Subject Matter
$120 members / $135 non-members (5 classes)
Spaces Available: 12
(minimum of 6 participants required or class will be canceled)
Instructor Cindy Revell
Beginners: Learn the easiest way to start an oil painting. You will start with simple subject matter and move on to more complex subjects over time. Each lesson will build upon the last.
Intermediate to Advance: Advanced artists often lack some of the foundational skills that would take their work to new levels. Learn to mix rich colour and create compelling compositions. Discover how edges, temperature and paint quality make your paintings come alive with colour, energy and atmosphere. These skills are applicable to any style or subject.
Session 1 Sept 9, 16, 23, 30 Oct 7 2019
Session 2 Oct 21, 28 Nov 4, 18, 25 2019
Session 3 Dec 2, 9, 16, 2019 Jan. 6, 13 2020
Session 4 Jan 20, 27 Feb 3,10, 24 2020
Session 5 Mar 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 2020
Session 6 Apr 6, 20, 27 May 4, 11 2020 ONLINE
Session 7 May 25 June 1, 8, 15, 22 2020 ONLINE
Cindy Revell is an award winning professional illustrator and fine artist whose work is carried by several galleries and is published across North America in children’s books, cook books, magazines, calendars and various products. Cindy is a passionate instructor who delights in sharing her many years of experience. www.cindyrevell.com
After registering for classes please click on the Pay button for a direct email link to the Registrar.
At this time we DO NOT have a direct payment option. You can e-transfer your payment.
Please send an e-transfer to Leduc Art Club.
Please bring your payment confirmation to the first class.
INCLUDE: Your name, class name, class date you registered for
ADD the password you used for the e-transfer
If you do not have access to e-transfer, contact Ingrid at 780-886-5090 or email@example.com