Time & Location
Feb 16, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – Mar 02, 2023, 10:00 p.m.
Leduc, Leduc Recreational Centre, 4330 Black Gold Dr, Leduc, AB T9E 3C3, Canada
About the event
This class will run three consecutive Thursdays.
February 16, 2023, February 23, 2023, and March 2, 2023
7 - 10 pm
- Member $264.00
- Non-Member $309.00
Taking the tools we learned in the Intermediate class, we will work on larger projects in Landscape or Portraits.
- Whatever size canvas you prefer starting at 20x20 up to 36x48
- Reference for either a portrait or landscape (several photos of the same subject helps)
- Matte Gel, Crackle paste, Molding paste, or whatever you want for your project.
- Paper materials (i.e. newspaper, music sheets, books, wallpaper, cardboard, scrapbook papers, Japanese paper (available at the Paint Spot))
- Paint brushes: fine detail to very large
- Acrylic Paints: what colors you want for your piece
- Exacto knife, scissors
- Any collectibles you want to put in your piece (i.e. Buttons, scrabble pieces, jewelry)