top of page
Thu, Jan 26|
Intermediate Mixed Media
with Jani Galarneau $176 members / $206 non-members
Registration is closedSee other classes/workshops
Time & Location
Jan 26, 7:00 p.m. – Feb 02, 10:00 p.m.
Leduc, Leduc Recreational Centre, 4330 Black Gold Dr, Leduc, AB T9E 3C3, Canada
About the event
This class will run two consecutive Thursdays.
January 26 & February 2, 2023
7 - 10 pm
- Member $176.00
- Non-Member $206.00
Digging deeper into Mixed Media.
We will take about all the different types of media you can use and create something completely unique together.
- 2 wood blocks 8x8 or 10x10
- Matte Gel by Golden or Liquitex, molding paste, crackle paste (not Kroma), or any of the pastes you would like to try
- Small stencils with patterns (you can find a Michael’s or any scrapbook store)
- Any papers like sheet music, maps, cardboard, or handmade Japanese paper (available at the Paint Spot)
- Acrylic paints (variety of colors)
- Any collectibles like buttons, scrabble pieces, flowers, wooden shapes (Dollar store), rhinestones etc.
- Photo reference of an animal or bird of your choice, it helps to have several references and a variety
- exacto knife or scissors
- If you are going to do resin: Resin kit (2 Pieces). Reco to use the one with the heart Plastic table cloth, plastic gloves, mask/goggles, 3 plastic cups Plastic pallet knife sm. crème brule blowtorch (Canadian Tire)
bottom of page