top of page
Thu, Feb 02|
Intermediate Mixed Media
with Jani Galarneau
Registration is closedSee other classes/workshops
Time & Location
Feb 02, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Leduc, Leduc Recreational Centre, 4330 Black Gold Dr, Leduc, AB T9E 3C3, Canada
About the event
This class will run two consecutive Thursdays.
Digging deeper into Mixed Media.
We will take about all the different types of media you can use and create something completely unique together.
- 2 wood blocks 8x8 or 10x10
- Matte Gel by Golden or Liquitex, molding paste, crackle paste (not Kroma), or any of the pastes you would like to try
- Small stencils with patterns (you can find a Michael’s or any scrapbook store)
- Any papers like sheet music, maps, cardboard, or handmade Japanese paper (available at the Paint Spot)
- Acrylic paints (variety of colors)
- Any collectibles like buttons, scrabble pieces, flowers, wooden shapes (Dollar store), rhinestones etc.
- Photo reference of an animal or bird of your choice, it helps to have several references and a variety
- exacto knife or scissors
- If you are going to do resin: Resin kit (2 Pieces). Reco to use the one with the heart Plastic table cloth, plastic gloves, mask/goggles, 3 plastic cups Plastic pallet knife sm. crème brule blowtorch (Canadian Tire)
bottom of page