Beginners to Advanced Landscape
- Primary colours (include a “cool” blue and red and a “warm” blue and red (Ultramarine and Pthalo and Cadmium or bright red and Alizarin Crimson), Lemon yellow, Plus black and white. If they have more colours they can bring them.
- Stretched canvas or canvas on board recommended size for beginners 11"x14"
- 3 or 4 brush sizes - 1 inch flat, 1/4 inch flat and one smaller included. If they have more brushes they can bring more.
- Water container and rags
- Fine tip felt pen
- Table Top Easels are supplied
- Artist-quality soft pastels (Holbein, Sennelier, Schmincke, Unison, Nupastel, any of these brands)
- Drawing board
- Canson Tobacco Brown or Dark Grey: 1 sheet or Pastel Premier Italian Grey sheet
- Soft vine charcoal (medium thickness)
- Kneadable eraser
- Masking tape
- Pen or fine-tip marker